Sunday, January 22, 2012

I AM....

I am not an architect


May be its True that i cannot create


But also I am not a destroyer


and neither i torpedo !!!!!


I am not a Winner


May be its true that i cannot win


But also i am not a Loser


and neither i lose !!!!


May be I am a very normal human being


who can be identified from long distance silhouette


and i dont posses any ornamental,so called xciting stuffs in my character


But neither i appear to be a boring moron !!!!


I am nothing,no-one to be pharaphased


No stalwart to be pen an essay


But neither i am a crap to be ignored !!!


I am not imaginative


But i Like my thinkings to sweep beyond da borders


I am not an Artist


But i like to see Rain Drops dipping from the Leaf tips


May b i sound much pragmatic at times


But neither i sound Pathetic !!!


One Day i will lamp the light


May be One Day i will Know the "Success"


One Day i will hold the Globe


May be One Day i will "Break Free"


OR......


Rather in True sense be shackled up


May be dat Day I will appear to be an idol,a Victorious Warrior


May be dat Day day i will be Termed EVEN against all my odds


BUT DAT DAY I WILL NOT BE ME


DAT DAY I WILL BE AN ARCHTECT,A WINNER,A FLAMBOYANT


BUT that DAY I wont be able to Stop Myself from being....


A DESTROYER,A LOSER,A MORON,AN UNIMAGINATIVE FOOL..


NEITHER A HUMAN BEING IN TRUE SENSE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 comment: